Friday, February 27, 2009

Emma's American Girl Birthday...


Emma turned 9 last month... I know WHAT?!?! Shocking but reality. She had a sweet little birthday celebration with 2 friends and her new friend Kit - The American Girl doll. She wanted to get Kit because she thought she looked most like her and then I heard from friends that she was one of the fiestier ones and knew it was a good match! Kit arrived a little after her birthday but just in time for a sleepover. I made Emma and her two friends matching pj pants (with dogs on them of course...) and then matching pants for all the dolls too. It was pretty darn cute if I do say so myself.... They had a blast playing with their dolls, watching the Kit movie, dancing and having a pillow fight. It was a sweet moment when I heard one of them say... "this is the best sleepover EVER!" I love you sweet Emma Claire and the beautiful, caring girl that you are (I love your fiesty spirit too!)
Stay tuned... Patrick's birthday and the Great Nerf War is next up....

No comments: