Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So many things to make... so little time to make them in....

Over the last couple months I started making these aprons. I made over 20 and have only one "practice" one left here at home to show for it.... and I don't even like that one that much. I have had fun playing with and changing it up. I made and gave a bunch away for Christmas gifts but then also friends bought them to give to their loved ones. It is great finding something new and fun to give family and friends... Guess you better put in your birthday order....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my apron! Is that Jack modeling the pink and brown one?

Jcbaron99 said...

Very cute Susan!! I have a feeling that if you were to open my "stash" it would look quite a bit like yours......I think I have every one of those fabrics, including the asian one I'm dying to make a bag from. But....no time. Where did your pumped up model come from??
Cristie