Sunday, February 10, 2008

"Patricki" - the Great Magician


So, after a bit of cajoling Patrick agreed to take his "act" to the school Talent Show. He got a magic set for Christmas and has put on a few very entertaining shows for us here at home and even one at Emma's birthday party. We convinced him all of his school needed to see this... The show was last Thursday night and did a great job - as did his lovely assistant - his very own sister - Emma. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a very good shot of them onstage but this was the best I could do.

1 comment:

Geneva said...

YEAHHHHHH!!!!! I'm so glad you got on board with a blog. I so need a little more Susan in my life. I adore your little family. They all look older especially Jack and Emma. Can't wait to see you guys next month and get caught up. btw...I obviously got your email.