Thursday, February 14, 2008

A little love... and candy and flowers on Valentines Day

In honor of Valentines and because I am still trying to figure out what I am doing here, I am changing the background color to PINK. I have to admit I do like Valentines Day even though it is mostly a silly holiday. How can you go wrong? Telling the people you love that you love them and eating sweets.... Sounds good to me. It was a fun day even though nobody is feeling great around here. Patrick is still getting over being sick - he is coughing almost constantly and wanted to go to sleep at 7:30 PM tonight. That is NOT normal. Jack has had a fever the last few days and Emma slept on the couch for an hour after school even though their good friend was over to play with - again so NOT normal. We have a 4 day weekend and Patrick has a BIG day coming up on Sunday..... the big 1-0. We better rest up. Happy Valentines to all

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Can't tell you how excited I was so see a new post. It will definitely be an daily check for me. I'm impressed with your new talent every time I take a peek! Keep up the good work!