Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where are my keys?

Oh, here they are on my wrist.... These cute little things have become my newest obsession. You just attach your key ring on them, slip the fabric on your wrist and you will hopefully never loose your keys again! I am having so much fun making these and it turns out lots of people like using them too. I have been selling to friends and now some stores in the area are asking to carry them! According to Patrick, who was telling someone today - all I do is drink coffee, read and sew.... I wish!

here is an assortment of some I have made. I haven't been able to keep them around long enough to get a picture so I finally did it today.

a basket full of yummy fabrics.... I can't get enough....


and again, last week during my "week of projects" I was able to get 70-ish of these soccer ball key chain wristlets done to sell at tournaments and games to all the "soccer mom's" as a fundraiser for Emma's soccer team.

3 comments:

Melissa Bigelow said...

Good work! Those all look so cute! Makes me miss you.

Geneva said...

i HEART these very much. the fabrics are to die for! keep it up girlfriend!

zanoh and co. said...

i want one of these too, susan! a mom at my kids school had one and i said i think who made that..and i looked at the tag and sure enough...