Thursday, July 3, 2008

Playing catch up...

Cheers!

My adorable cousin Kate with her adorable baby Josephine


some of the cutie kids


My mom actually being allowed to operate an ATV with my cousin's son Nick -who authorized that??


Dave and Corinne - now and 50 years (actually 51 1/2) ago - Way to go!


It has been awhile since I posted anything new but we have been busy being busy.... Here are a series of posts of the latest and greatest - or the latest at least.... Earlier in June I was thrilled to be able to sneak away for four days to attend my Aunt and Uncle's 50th wedding celebration in Colorado. Lots of my cousins and all the Aunt's and Uncle's were able to make it and we had a wonderful time hanging out and catching up with each other. It was of course ironic that I was able to take a "getaway" from kids but wished they and Jim were there the whole time because they would have loved my cousin's ranch. Horse's, cabins. ATV's, incredible scenery. lots of other kids, great company, food and festivities, etc.... I managed to enjoy myself nonetheless - and Mr. Mom did a great job holding down the fort. Thanks

No comments: